Wednesday, March 29, 2006

A (good as) dead lover

I hate you because I can
in so many ways
You don't understand
and you never tried to
You only know to play
the so-called cool guy

On my birthday
I wished for a bed of roses
And a pool of love
but you being the always you
text-ed me a "happy birthday to you"

On our first date
I wished you make me feel
special
instead, I have to put words
into your dried mouth
and barren heart

When our eyes first met
You promised me
mountains of hope
and happy times
Those eyes were indeed
deceiving

At night when I lay
alone on bed
I felt like calling you
...a coward!

Am I wasting my prime
waiting for you?
Dulu, I'd say "No"
Sekarang, I don't know
as I am numb

Do I regret falling for you?
No, I thought you were the one
Yes, because you've proven to be
none

How much do I hate you?
As little as I hate my exes
and as much as I pity their
now girlfriends

Will I then die for you?
Only God have the answer.

No comments: