Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Anchovies 'sardined' in tin coach

Dedicated to the anchovies' teacher and kak nana :P

***

Missed the first one
Too full!
Missed the second one
Too swift! Hey, why didn’t you stop!
Squeezed through the third one
Dazed! Giddy! What a @#$%* smell!!

Our bodies boogied to the careless rhythm – Harsh frictions vexing the dance floor – Clumsily my head knocking your arm – And then banging her shoulders – Finally, I stood there motionless

Squeeze in some more!
His eyes yelling in all directions
Let me in!
Her blazed ears begging

I stood there breathless – Legs stiffen – Toes drilled into the ground – Too afraid of losing my grip and falling down – Damn! I’m suffocating in his disagreeable odourI’m drowning in her stinging parfum – I closed my eyes, numbing all my senses

Two more to go!
Echoed our hearts
Feet tapping, eyes rolling

It stopped at long last
Thank God, Thank God for that!
We raced out and kicked those going in
Almost stumbled, but we’re determined

The brawl today has ended – Yet tomorrow promises an even more ferocious battle – Once again, the anchovies shall leap to their defense.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

anchovies' teacher? who? bart simpson?

weird though!